Evergreen Social Impact is a Washington-based, fully-remote organization.
We are deeply mission-driven, and we value communication, collaboration, innovation, adaptability, teamwork, and a healthy work-life balance. If this sounds like your kind of workplace, we encourage you to apply.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay, including performance-based bonuses for eligible employees
- 100% employer-paid medical/dental insurance for employees and for eligible dependents
- A 401K retirement plan with a nonelective employer contribution
- Vacation starting at 12 days per year in the first year of employment
- 12 days of sick leave per year
- 8 floating holidays per year
- Thanksgiving weekend and the week between Christmas and New Year’s as scheduled holidays
- A flexible, 4-day work week
Washington State residence is a requirement for employment with ESI.
Career opportunities for ESI and its sponsored projects are posted here as openings occur.
From time-to-time Evergreen Social Impact or its sponsored projects are in need of contracting services.